Hanover is looking for a resourceful and motivated Intern, with the ability and willingness to learn quickly and work independently, to join our Brussels Advocacy team.
The successful candidate will be supporting the team in implementing advocacy and communications campaigns focused on EU sustainability policies (e.g., climate, energy, product policy, sustainable corporate governance, packaging etc.).
- Monitoring legislative developments;
- Undertaking targeted research and policy analysis;
- Supporting with communications, social media campaigns and event organisation.
- Strong understanding of the EU institutions and the EU decision-making process. Previous internship experience in the EU institutions/Trade Association is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience on EU Sustainability/climate policies is an asset;
- Self-motivated team player;
- Quick-learner enjoying a fast-paced working environment;
- Good digital skills (e.g. Microsoft office and/or Adobe InDesign);
- Excellent oral and written English is essential. Knowledge in other European languages, especially French or German is an asset;
- Relevant degree, preferably in law, EU studies or political science.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on unjobvacancies.com
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.