Action Contre la Faim
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Your main responsibility is to provide leadership and coordination of all financial activities in order to provide a rapid and quality emergency response during an emergency rapid and quality emergency response to the Ukrainian refugee crisis.
More specifically you will be in charge of supporting financial activities of the programs by:
– Contributing to the definition of the mission’s emergency response strategy and opening the mission
– Ensuring high quality accounting and cash management for the mission
– Managing recrutements of the finance team and supervise the team
– Preventing and managing fraud and corruption
– Coordinating with partners and donors
You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in finance and/or Business administration or another related field. You have a successful experience in humanitarian sector as finance coordinator in emergency and insecure context.
You demonstrate a perfect leadership capacity and have strong people management skills
You are able to manage and optimize a project specifically in an emergency context.
You are a strategic thinker with a strong drive for efficiency in service delivery.
You developp an excellent sense of planning activities and priorities.
Fluent English is mandatory, Polish or Ukrainian would be a plus.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
This position is conditional upon first ongoing field assessments. The position may be definitively confirmed depending on the results of the evaluations.
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.