Global in our service, but local in our approach, the Nisga’a Tek team is committed to high quality service to honor those who defend us. Our work ensures mission assurance and execution, to both our customers and war fighters.
The purpose of this requirement is to provide JSOU with Educational support services with emphasis on military studies. The contractor will provide resident and distance learning lifecycle support along with instruction in various delivery methods. The contractor will also provide University and Campus support services for Faculty and Students.
Essential Job Functions:
Provide expertise in research, curriculum development, and classroom presentation for SOCOM courses containing information up to and including TS/SCI material.
- Research, develop, and present multiple courses revolving around ACCM programs.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, analyze and instruct the assigned topic-focused curriculum.
- Present, lecture, and instruct classes/courses, seminars, and special events related to JSOU education projects/programs.
- Advance the professional body of knowledge through relevant conference and symposia attendance, presentation, panel participation or through relevant research and publishing.
- Provide professional curriculum and instruction, research and writing, student support, and course leadership for the SOCOM Enterprise.
- Facilitate and lead course analysis and design to ensure the learning objectives, outcomes, and assessments support the course goals and meet the assigned education level standards (graduate or undergraduate).
- Build, deliver, evaluate, and update all assigned topic-focused lessons and related materials per the JSOU faculty handbook and all necessary distributed or distance learning content.
- Prepare and present all course materials to JSOU’s governance committees to meet JSOU’s curriculum review requirement in accordance with the faculty handbook.
- Prepare, collect, and report education-related data on course instruction, assessments, and students as required by institutional effectiveness and as assigned by the department.
- Transfer knowledge to the DoD, interagency, and academic communities through purposeful outreach (e.g. collaborative research, seminars, workshops, lectures, websites, publications).
- Support curriculum workshop participation through the review, proofreading, and critiquing of materials, lectures, presentations, draft publications, and other staffed documents.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- TOP SECRET clearance required; SCI eligible
- MA/MS in one of the broad academic specialties listed: Political Science, International Affairs/International Relations, History/Military History, Cultural and Regional Studies, Strategy, or Information/Influence Operations.*
- 5 years’ experience within the SOF community.
- 3 years’ post-secondary faculty experience with classroom delivery techniques to include distributed and distance learning.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on unjobvacancies.com
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.