SWEDO-The Swedish Development Aid Organization
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree in law, social studies, political science, or other relevant fields;
- Minimum two years of experience in the same position or field;
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic & English languages.
- Ability to use MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to organizational skill.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds;
- Ability to handle confidential matters, meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to [email protected], Subject line must read:
S-IR–VA-21092, Accountability Team Leader, Erbil
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements o received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
SWEDO organization has a zero-tolerance policy of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) on SWEDO staff members, employees or any other persons engaged and controlled by SWEDO Contractors, this include any kind of sexual harassment, and discrimination. The staff members and all contract type holders shall protect against and prevent sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA). All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.