Qualifications & Preferred Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or a related
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency
- 2Experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
- Practical Knowledge of financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database, management and spreadsheet software..
- Analytical skills and good attention to details.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and local language
- Ability to travel within the country
- A full commitment to World Vision’s core values and mission statement.
- Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
- Full Adherence to security protocols
Complete Travel and/or Work Environment statements if applicable.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically to 10% of the time.
How To Apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of Application:
If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/iraq/finance/accounts-payable-officer-erbil/18164
No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview. The deadline for application is 23 November 2021.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.