The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established a formidable presence in Nigeria. With the headquarters in Federal Capital Territory and field offices in its operational states, CCCRN built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Titles: Adhoc Case Manager
Slots: 6 Openings
Duration of Assignment: November – December 2021 (5weeks)
Job Type: Temporary
- CCCRN currently implements the Integrated Child Health and Social Service Award (ICHSSA1) in Akwa Ibom and Cross River States to increase access to high-quality comprehensive services and strengthen the capacity of families and communities living in target communities to care for and protect the children in their care.
- The project is extending its coverage to Bayelsa based on the approval of USAID to implement targeted interventions in 7 priority Local Government Areas of Bayelsa states.CCCRN require urgently the service of competent volunteers who are residents in Yenagoa(4),Sagbama (1)and Nembe(1)LGAs to serve as adhoc case managers for the ICHSSA1 project in Bayelsa within the period November –December,2021.
- This assignment is for a duration of six week stating with training scheduled for November 25 –27.The deployment plan for the assignment will have adhoc case manager(s)assigned to each local government and are responsible for all prescribed assignments for their respective LGA.
- Attend case management training as scheduled and be available for immediate start-up.
- Identify eligible beneficiaries for enrollment into ICHSSA1 project through various entry points including health facilities
- Administer a Household Vulnerability Assessment Form to all identified and enrolled beneficiaries
- Provide direct services to the households based on trainings provided on health counseling, home-based care, hygiene, nutrition, education, child protection(birth registration), referrals/escort for health emergencies, post-GBV care
- Conduct routine home visit to enrolled households for the purpose of follow-up based on identified needs or support, especially in the case of health or nutrition emergencies.
- Commit to participate in weekly update and review meetings with the Startup Project Team.
- Prepare and submit daily data report
- Attend weekly data and program review meeting
- Perform other related tasks assigned by ICHSSA 1 Startup Team.
Key Working Relationships:
- Supervisor: Start-up Program Lead
- Internal:Deputy Chief of Party, Director of Programs, technical staff, Database Manager, Strategic Information Specialist
- External: ICHSSA1 CBO, facility case managers, health facility staff, community leaders, household’s caregivers
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of OND in Education, Health, Sociology and other related discipline
- Experience in community-based programming and working with vulnerable population
- One(1) years of experience in HIV/AIDS programming, understanding of the PEPFAR 95-95-95 goals will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of OVC issues, Child Protection and Adolescent challenges and policy for HIV Care for Children, and OVC Case Management, in addition to extensive knowledge of key actors in these fields
- Currently resides in LGA of interest in Bayelsa.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with low literate population
- Fluency in local language desirable
Child Safeguarding and Integrity Checks:
- Candidate has no history of child abuse or any form of violence against children and adolescents. Successful candidates will be required to sign child safeguarding policy.
- Candidate does not any concerns with his/her character in line with local, customary or state laws
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2021; Midnight.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CV to:[email protected] using the Job title and LGA of interest as the subject of the mail.
- Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis and CCCRN may decide to close application when successful candidates have been identified.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.