PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
At Concept Interiors, we owe our success to our people and processes. An administrative assistant is the supportive force behind both, and we are currently seeking someone exceptional to take the helm. The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to coworkers. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Procure office supplies & uniforms
- Act as the point of contact for employees
- Liaise with executive and senior staff, handle requests and queries from managers
- Maintain leave forms, update leave management as per the attendance of employees on monthly basis.
- Produce reports for payroll
- Help coordinate trainings with training providers both internal and external
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and documentation tools.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College degree: additional qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary will be a plus
- Comfortable handling confidential information
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.