A major player in the social and solidarity economy, the French Red Cross runs a network of more than 600 establishments and services in the health, medical and social sectors and in training.
It also runs 12 regional health and social training institutes.
As a member of the world’s largest humanitarian network, the French Red Cross employs more than 17,000 people who, through more than 70 professions, put their professionalism at the service of the most vulnerable in medical-educational institutes, day-care centers, retirement homes, functional rehabilitation centers, emergency shelters, training centers, international missions…
Ukraine is facing a humanitarian crisis that continues to develop every day. As hostilities escalate, a growing number of
people is being displaced every day within Ukraine and across international borders, with more than 3 million having fled
With the humanitarian situation in Ukraine and neighboring countries deteriorating rapidly, the International Red Cross Red
Crescent Movement has activated all its emergency response mechanisms. Together ICRC, IFRC and National Societies are
undertaking a rapid and coordinated response.
In the context of the opening of the mission in Romania and Moldavia, and under the supervision of the Head of Delegation, the Administration/Finance/HR coordinator will be in charge especially of (non-exhaustive list):
– Set up and ensure all the administration/finance and HR department of FRC delegation.
– Administrative and financial management of the program: in compliance with local legislation, implementation of procedures, management of financial resources (accounting, cash flow, budgets,financial reports, etc.);
– HR management and training of the administrative team;
– Ensure the management and the administrative and financial implementation of the projects and of both missions;
– Organize and participate in the planning of programs and their resources;
– Optimize the financial preparation of intervention projects and financial reports;
– Ensure administrative, financial and HR management consistency throughout the missions;
– Represent FRC in all finance, administrative and HR platforms and meetings
– Coordination within the RCRC Movement counterpart (IFRC, ICRC, NS, PNS…) and with otherhumanitarian actors
HIERARCHICAL AND FUNCTIONAL LINKS :
The Administration/Finance/HR works under the responsibility of the Head of Delegation
Collaborates internally with:
– HQ Finance controller
– HQ International HR department
A- Participation in the analysis of the political, social, economic and cultural environment
B- Administrative management of resources
C- Administrative management of the mission
D- Human resources management
E- Financial management of the mission
F- Capacity building
G- Participation in the implementation of security
Educational background and experiences:
– Generalist educational background: master in
– Minimum 2 years of experience in emergency humanitarian context
– Experienced in the presentation of reports
– Computer skills (complete autonomy on Word and Excel, knowledge of SAGA software is an asset).
– Good analytical and synthesis skills
– Proper knowledge of CRF and RCRC Movement would be an asset
– Strong communication, analysis and reporting skills
– Knowledge of finance/administration and HR procedure
– Strong organizational capacities
– English mandatory (oral and written); any other language of the region would be an asset
– Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills;
– Proactivity and flexibility
– Autonomy and sense of team working
Join us !
You want to join a great association that works daily with vulnerable people!
You are looking for meaning and wish to develop yourself within a company that is committed to its values.
You give importance to the principles and values defended and carried by the French Red Cross (Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary service, Unity, Universality)
How to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.