Policy Advisor to Healthcare & Provident Funds
AEIP – European Association of Paritarian Institutions
Field: Healthcare & Social Protection & Project Management
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
Start of Position: As soon as possible – to be confirmed with the applicant.
The Policy Advisor will be responsible for the coordination of two of AEIP’s working groups: on 1) European Healthcare Affairs as well as 2) Health and Safety at work & Paid-holiday schemes in the Construction Sector. The working groups consist of European paritarian healthcare, provident funds and paritarian insurers operating under the Life Insurance Directive. The position requires strong research and analytical skills and in-depth understanding of the functioning of the European Institutions. The Advisor will have a leading role in AEIP’s EU-funded projects and will be involved in project management & coordination within international project consortiums. The Policy Advisor’s work will be directed towards supporting the overall implementation of the strategic objectives of the Association – promoting the interests of its members and the paritarian management of social protection.
The candidate should ideally have the following competences and skills:
- University degree in Law Politics/Economics or a relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and track record in EU affairs and project management;
- Experience and knowledge with relevance to social protection policies & healthcare topics at EU and/or national level will be an asset;
- Required excellent writing, research and analytical skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of French will be an asset;
- Ability to work independently within short deadlines.
Don’t forget to mention unjobvacancies.com when applying.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.