PSI: Population Services International
The Digital Health and Monitoring department leads the design, deployments and learning of digital health solutions at PSI. Its members are innovative, dynamic, and passionate about using digital technology to support PSI’s goals.
PSI seeks a Associate Program Manager that will Support PSI’s operational excellence and execution of quality and standards by providing wide-ranging operational and project management support to an assigned portfolio of network members, countries, or projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide significant financial management support to department and network member/country project teams, including preparation and tracking of project and team budgets, financial analysis, and budget realignments. 40% of the Time
- Monitor and ensure smooth operational and programmatic execution of a portfolio of projects or network members/countries, including monitoring of agreement modifications, workplans and deliverables, donor reporting, and subaward management in coordination with immediate team members, network member/country project team members, and global technical and service department. 30% of the Time
- Provide routine administrative support for daily operations, project management, and general functioning of assigned portfolio. 10% of the Time
- Provide support for knowledge management activities, including the design of tools and systems for knowledge management and information tracking, creation and maintenance of internal filing systems, administration of online communications site(s), and development of communications materials. 10% of the Time
- Assist with new business development opportunities, including cost proposal development. 10% of the Time
Time percentages listed above are not exact. They are estimates and may change.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted.
- Knowledge of international development, international donor priorities and/or health areas preferred (such as DFID, USAID, CDC, KFW, corporate and foundation donors).
- Strong written, verbal, and cross-cultural communications skills.
- Skills in Excel, budget management and monitoring, and strong financial acumen.
- Excellent organizational skills with special attention to detail and timeliness.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Relevant language skills: French is desired
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to manage diverse workstreams efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- A keen sense of urgency and strong work ethic, positive mindset, and comfort with the ambiguity and pace of a dynamic and bureaucratic environment.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com you saw this job posting.