PI is a public affairs consultancy in the heart of Brussels advising leading companies and associations in the digital sector, but also energy, health, pharma and food & beverages in getting their voices heard in the political and public arena at European and Belgian level.
Established in 1997, we’ve built up over 20 years of lobbying experience. But don’t take our word for it – the proof is in the longevity of our client relationships, where we become both trusted advisors and an integral part of their own team. To us, honesty and openness are vital to building a solid working relationship. We love people that have a vison, give their honest opinion and we never look away from criticism- we learn from it!
What are we looking for?
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for a motivated Belgium Public Affairs Intern to reinforce our Belgian team in driving our clients’ public affairs activities.
The intern will assist in the development and management of projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals in public policy.
If you have passion for the Belgian political debate and you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors, you might be the one we’re looking for!
- You are a native speaker of French or Dutch (with a good knowledge of the second national language) and have a full proficiency in English
- You have a passion for Belgian Politics
- You hold a university level degree in such as Political Science, International Relations, Economy, Law, History or other relevant fields
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse policy documents and research reports and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the organisation of external meetings and events
- Follow key policies debates in Belgium’s political Institutions
- Prepare regular monitoring reports and policy analysis
- Research on issues related to digital, energy and health policies and write up concise reports
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings and so much more!
What makes us special?
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives.
With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What’s in it for you?
By joining our team, you will be working in a medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you!
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 862 € per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us a short personalised email (no cover letter) and your resume on [email protected] with reference “0522”. We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.