Our client Ride for Dad is a not-for-profit organization fighting against prostate cancer. They are committed to helping save men’s lives and improve the quality of life for men and their families living with the disease. They are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their team.
As a Bookkeeper, your primary tasks will include….
- Provide bookkeeping services such as banking services, cash management, preparation of cash receipts and cash disbursement summaries, bank reconciliations, managing vendor payables, preparation of financial statements, completion and filing of government forms
- Payroll and payroll reporting
- Record data on accounting software
- Regular Government reporting – payroll, GST, HST, WSIB, EHT, etc.
- Efficient documentation of work performed in a manner that permits review by a director
- College Diploma in bookkeeping or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience or combination of education/experience in bookkeeping
- Experience with payroll and payroll reporting
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 is required.
- Knowledge of XLGL intelligence reporting an asset
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, and control work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple assignments, with a high degree of autonomy over work
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated aptitude for numbers
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 55K+ in possible starting salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation a year
How to apply
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with subject line “Bookkeeper –Ride for Dad.”
Ride for Dad welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.