Who we are:
NTT DATA – a part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization and managed services. NTT DATA enables clients, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries. Visit us at nttdata.com.
Role: Business Analyst – Junior Non-Key Expert – European Commission
We are looking for a motivated and open-minded person, with at least three years’ professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, business analysis and IT tools, who is excited to become a part of the development of OPSYS.
OPSYS is a new IT system, currently under development. It aims at facilitating the coordination and work repartition among EU staff, economic operators, and grant beneficiaries in the management of the EU External Relations’ interventions under the shared governance of INTPA (ex DEVCO), NEAR, FPI, DIGIT and RTD.
Please note that applications received from candidates with less than three years (36 months) of demonstrable professional experience in the indicated fields after the completion of a Master’s Degree will be discarded. Without a Master’s Degree, the equivalent professional experience would be 7 years.
Main tasks will include:
Support the Business Manager with the following activities:
- Ensuring the business management: detailed business analysis for the three “client” DGs and coordination of IT supplier teams;
- Perform the analysis over the full business scope for the OPSYS, with a priority over the track 3 and the budget planning and management;
- On the basis of interaction with the users, establish the requirements and testing, including through mock-ups whenever relevant;
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports;
- Any other tasks identified during the project implementation in line with the project need.
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the followings fields: economics, engineering, public administration, computer sciences, social sciences or in absence of degree the equivalent of 7 years’ professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field linked to the assignment;
- Experience in IT would also be viewed favourably.
- A demonstrated understanding of IT tools, MS package and relevant project management tools/methods (JIRA, Agile, etc.)
- In depth knowledge and experience of budget management and related administrative business processes.
- Good knowledge of the functioning of International Cooperation and the EU institutions.
- Past working experience in Public Sector-International Organizations and/or in projects funded by EC.
- Business knowledge of IT systems is an asset.
- Experience in results and logframe management.
- Experience of managing simultaneously several business interlocutors.
- Experience in international cooperation.
- Fluency in English. (French is an advantage)
Some soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international setting.
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
Start date: at earliest possible time
Remuneration: Commensurate with the position and experience
Type of contract: Freelance
Location of assignment: In proximity, within one hour of European Commission premises (INTPA) in Brussels. At least 1 day/week at EC premises is required.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.