Who we are:
NTT DATA – a part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization and managed services. NTT DATA enables clients, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries. Visit us at nttdata.com.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and open-minded person willing to share his/her experience with others and be part of the development of the eProcurement programme.
eProcurement is a key EU corporate programme which is linked to OPSYS ecosystem for EU external action. OPSYS shall support a new and more collaborative way of working involving EU staff, economic operators, and grant beneficiaries in the management of the EU External Relations portfolio of interventions under the shared governance of INTPA, NEAR, FPI, DIGIT, RTD,GROW, BUDG and JRC.
Main tasks will include:
- Testing improvements, new features and components
- Reporting issues and recommendations for improvement
- Preparing step by step descriptions and screen shots of the new features, possibly including a first draft of the guidance for complex business processes, to be handed over to the guidance writers for finalisation
- Analyse incidents registered by users in the production environment, draft scenarios and test them in order to: either make concrete recommendations on how to improve the guidance and/or make recommendations to improve the features/screens
- Co-drafting or proof-checking business requirements for managing contracting procedures
- Contribution to the corporate Business Process modelling exercises for contract management in collaboration with other DGs (BUDG, DIGIT, GROW, JRC, etc.)
- Contribute to the analysis and recommendations with respect to the simplification and harmonisation of procedures with other DGs of the Commission.
- Experience in testing
- Experience in business analysis
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the followings fields: law, economics, engineering, public administration, computer sciences, social sciences or in absence of degree equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of the functioning of the EU institutions, preferably of EU external action
- Previous experience in the management of EU funds or grants
- Experience with business process and IT project supervision.
- Experience in Public Procurement or Public Finance management at EC or other International Organizations;
- Background in law or contract management;
- Experience in a Finance, Contracts and Audit section in a EU Delegation / a Finance and Contracts unit at EC HQ;
- And/or Experience as a technical assistant to the National Authorising Officer for supporting the implementation of EU procurement and contract management procedures;
- knowledge of EU External Action Practical Guide (PRAG), Companion, NEAR MAP, BUDG Procurement Vademecum, financial rules and regulation;
- Knowledge of IT systems supporting the implementation of EU contracts such as CRIS, PROSPECT, ABAC, eProcurement, eGrants, etc;
- Interest or knowledge in Business processes mapping and or optimization;
- Corporate experience in DG BUDG;
- Previous experience in Finance and Contracts, EU procurement and contract management procedures;
- Experience in Public Procurement or Public Finance at EC or other International Organization.
Category: Junior Expert (possibility to upgrade to Senior)
Remuneration: Commensurate with the position and experience
Location of assignment: Brussels, European Commission premises (DG INTPA) – Distance work, with physical participation to meetings in Brussels one or two days per week
Starting date: to be discussed.
Duration of the assignment: until April 2022 (the contract will be extended depending on the extension of our contract with the client).
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the UNJOBVACANCIES Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.