Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Admin or related course
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Language Skills required – English and Arabic
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- ability to accept the size and volume of the job
- ability to travel most probably between KRG and Baghdad whenever is required.
- To ensure that all calls to the Customer Service Centre are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed standards and targets
- To have full knowledge and ability to access all services, including translation services to help meet the individual needs of our customers.
- To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of the Customer Service Centre’s performance standards and the business objectives.
- To take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all callers to the Customer Service Centre and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues in local offices, contractors and other partner agencies as appropriate to resolve enquiries.
- To ensure that customers are advised of alternative communication methods including voicemail and email facilities.
- To follow current procedures when transferring a call to another member of staff or for specialist advice.
- Ensuring that team members are kept up to date with any information received following attendance at meetings whilst representing the Customer Service Centre.
- To take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Customer Service Centre, identify customer needs, and utilising appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
- To ensure that all computerised systems are used effectively to help process customer enquiries and accurately maintaining all records in a time critical environment.
- Deal with all calls received within the Customer Service Centre in line with current Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the Customer Service Centre and any necessary follow-up work in relation to incoming calls.
- To complete Customer Satisfaction Surveys and all outbound activities in line with team objectives.
- To maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all departments, services, policies and procedures in relation to the role.
- To have an understanding of the key business priorities and performance indicators throughout Jaguar Land Rover
- To represent the Customer Service Centre on groups and forums as required.
- To identify ways in which the team can further improve performance and service delivery to customers.
- To ensure a clear knowledge and understanding of team objectives and priorities and how the individual role will contribute to the achievements.
- To provide support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching and adopting good team ethics.
To develop company commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.