Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University Degree in a related field e.g. Social Work, Psychology or equivalent.
- 2 years of relevant work experience (of which at least 1 year in a supervisory role).
- Experience in Case Management (especially GBV)
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel)
- Respect and a non-discriminatory attitude
- Ability to manage people and build their knowledge and skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Ability to show empathy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Arabic (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of English (written and spoken) will be considered a plus.
How To Apply
For Application, PLEASE VISIT THE GOOGLE FORM LINK (YOU WILL NEED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS IT)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.
INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date.
- A female candidate is preferred.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.