We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Inventory management for chemicals, agents and lube oil.
- Collect and standardize technical req
- Review technical requirement and required quantity, take part in technical bidding opening, evaluation, clarification, track procurement progress and inspect goods when received.
- Take part in the optimization, lab & on-site test for all chemicals, agent and lube oil if necessary.
- Other temporarily assigned work.
- Must be Iraqi National
- Not less than 5 years of experience in water processing chemical research, development or production in chemical or petroleum industry.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- University graduates in chemical, petroleum or engineering, production related major.
- Skilled in Office software.
- To be healthy physically and mentally.
Please fill out and send your CV with below CV Format in Word document.
|Date of birth:|
|Language level:||1、 2、|
|Areas where worked|
|COMPANIES worked for|
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.