Supervise the day to day activities of all current Civils workfronts and Construction contracts, conduct TBT and ad-hoc meetings as and when required, assist inreviews of drawings, BOQ, MTO etc. Pre-commissioning and handover of projects related to DNO’s Kurdistan license areas in accordance with approved development plans.
- Ensure all discipline related works are performed safely and in accordance with company’s HSE policy including SIMOPS working.
- Engage with contractor personnel during TBT to ensure relevant topics are captured and discussed
- Ensure the CSE system is being adhered to during works execution
- Supervision and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all day to day Civil construction activities.
- Coordination of work sequences to ensure seamless transition and handover to following discipline works ( Mech & Piping, E&I).
- Coordination of contractors performing related activities on the company’s facilities
- Review and approval of BOQ, MTO etc. relating to Technical bids received by Company
- Review and approval of contractor’s workpacks, job cards, method statements and risk assessments
- Focal point for all ITR (A+B) Review`s, inclusive of completion sheets and MCC dossiers, in conjunction with Company QAQC.
- Supervision and oversight of all discipline related Pre-commissioning activities.
- Input to daily and weekly reports on all Civil aspects of construction projects including progress measurement and any remeasure of the works.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.