PSI: Population Services International
PSI is seeking an experienced and dynamicContracts Compliance Managerto provide cradle to grave compliance oversight of the PMI Impact Malaria project. The Contracts Compliance Manager must be proficient in USG contract requirements and have a project-oriented mind set. They must be able to provide clear, applicable, and actionable interpretations of contractual requirements within the context of project operations and be able to clearly convey and operationalize the requirements to project staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Contract Administration and Compliance
- Provide pre-award proposal development compliance support during the country buy-in phases.
- Review terms and conditions of all contract modifications prior to submission to PSI’s Grants & Contracts Department for approval
- Negotiate award and modification terms and conditions
- Drive the project Kickoff meeting process
- Work collaboratively with finance, program management, and technical staff to operationalize contract compliance requirements
- Monitor contract requirements throughout implementation
- Participate in Monthly Program Finance Reviews to stay abreast of current project activities
- Prepare CO prior approval and waiver request packages
- Establish standards of practice and monitor systems for effective contract management
- Interpret and advise HQ and in-country project staff on FAR/AIDAR regulations and guidelines, project specific policies, PSI policies, Grants & Contracts Department compliance guidance documents and tools
- Develop associated procedures and standards pertaining to the specific requirements of the Impact Malaria project
- Work with in-country staff to assess award documentation compliance and ensure correct systems and filing are in place
- Liaise with the Grants & Contracts Department for complex contractual management issues
- Review prior internal and external audits to identify areas for improvement related to contract management
- Manage/monitor asset management throughout the project
Subcontract and Procurement Management
- Prepare consent to subcontract requests for CO approval
- Ensure that due diligence is conducted for all
- Ensure that site visits and ongoing monitoring of HQ-based and country-based subcontractors are conducted and documented
- Review procurement actions prior to finalization and execution as directed by the Finance & Admin Manager
- Ensure Patriot Act and Transparency Act reporting and compliance for all subcontract, consultant and procurement actions
- Ensure FFATA reporting in fsrs.gov as well as Small Business Subcontract Reporting in esrs.gov for all first-tier subcontracts is completed as required
- Liaise with key stakeholders as necessary to support prime contract and subcontract requirements
- Prepare for contract closeout during the beginning stages of implementation
- Verify that all prior approvals are documented and on file
- Review asset disposition plans and submit to the donor/client in time for final disposition directives
- Ensure the same preparation for any subcontracts issued under the contract
- Develop clear guidance, tools, templates, and processes for project team members on the requirements for USAID approval requests and other contractual requirements and documentation
- Train project staff on contractual requirements
- May supervise a staff in accordance with PSI’s policies and applicable laws
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field. Master’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field preferred.
- At least 7 years or related experience. Equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted.
- At least 5 years of experience related to USG contract compliance oversight and management, with an emphasis on USAID government contracting and procurement preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Acquisition and Regulations, AIDAR, and 2 CFR 200, Subpart E Cost Principles and Subpart F Audit requirements.
- Ability to write well with attention to detail.
- Experience responding to audit inquiries.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate and participate in teams with a can-do, positive attitude.
- Stellar communication skills and an ability to develop strong partnerships, especially in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to maintain a customer service solution-oriented attitude and a positive approach in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Ability to think logically and analytically, rapidly assess diverse information, and draw correct conclusions.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com you saw this job posting.