Undertake and execute day-to-day operational contracting activities in support of DNO’s drilling operations in Kurdistan from strategy to contract close out. Draft contracting strategies prepare invitation to tenders evaluation of tenders received, including detailed analysis of commercial and contractual qualifications and execution of contracts. Ensure all materials and services requirements are procured at the best price and delivery terms and in full compliance with DNO Procurement Procedures. Conduct contract management activities to ensure effective contracts administration and performance management of contracts.
- Responsibility for planning, sourcing and placement of contract packages, in compliance with C&P procedures
- Responsible for development, compilation and execution of pre-qualification exercises, contracting strategies, invitation to tender documentation, attending tender openings and evaluation of tenders received, including detailed analysis of commercial and contractual qualifications, and execution of contracts.
- Ensure compliance with DNO and JV requirements along with governance and compliance obligations and ensure an audit trail to secure cost recovery.
- Prepare and execute Service Orders and Call-Off Orders in DNO’s Epicor system.
- Conduct basic contract management activities to ensure effective contracts administration and performance management of contracts including progress to date, quality of services, progress measurements as per contract KPI’s.
- Act as focal point for Contract Holder in the preparation of Variations and Amendments.
- Liaise with DNO departments on all matters relating to legal, tax, insurance, Compliance and HSE
- Safeguard a high level of compliance with DNO anti-bribery, anti-corruption and money laundering policies
- Build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders, contractors and suppliers;
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years relevant oil & gas contracting experience, with at least 3+ years working experience in contracts with IOC(s) or other related organisations
- Experience in drilling and well services contracts.
- Degree preferably technical or business related.
- Awareness of Best Practices in corporate and project supply chain procedures.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.