Shingal Organization for Social Development (SOSD)
As part of CP and Psychosocial support project focusing on provision of Community based child protection to conflict affected boys and girls in camps surrounding Duhok and Zakho cities and in Sinjar city in Iraq. SOSD is working to mitigate the consequences of CP in conflicts and support the displaced boys and girls to overcome their trauma, through Psychosocial Support activities, CBCP centres, Case Management and CP Mobile Team, in addition to; engaging the community leaders and stakeholders to provision of community based child protection in North Iraq – Kurdistan region and Ninawa. SOSD is therefore looking for Case Management Supervisor to work under aforementioned project.
The Case Management Supervisor will report to CP Coordinator
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Contribute to establishing a case management system within a team and support of CMTF guidelines.
- Manage a team of Case Workers and provide them with ongoing support and supervision.
- Supporting the Case Workers to identify children who should be provided with case management services according to an agreed criterion.
- Supporting the Case Workers to develop appropriate and realistic case plans for children with different needs and providing approval for case plans;
- Supporting the Case Workers to provide appropriate case management services to children;
- Supporting the Case Workers to provide referrals and follow-up for children with external service-providers, sharing case information as appropriate;
- Signing off on the closure of case plans;
- Ensuring appropriate child safeguarding, PSEA and accountability mechanisms are in place and working effectively;
- Conduct regular field visits to beneficiaries in camps, Informal Settlements and households in the Camps as needed;
- Contribute in writing evaluative and periodic progress reports on case management component of the project;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Respect and adhere to SOSD’s Code of Conduct, child safeguarding and PSEA policies
- Ensure regular monitoring with follow-up and reviews progress of children and youths cases.
- Ensures implementation case management process, referrals, follow-up and case closures (if and when appropriate), etc. in a timely manner by the case workers.
- Prepare monthly/biweekly individual work plan and submit to CP Coordinator.
- Ensuring a timely refer from case workers to the most appropriate services available (medical care, mental health and psychosocial support, legal counselling and assistance, safe shelter, education and livelihood opportunities) according to their needs.
- Report work in a biweekly and monthly manner to CP Coordinator and keep CPIMS+ data updated.
- Support in developing services mapping and functional referral pathways.
- Build and maintain partnerships and collaboration with other CP partners and relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
How To Apply
The Case Management Supervisor is to abide by the Child Rights, Child Safeguarding and PSEA policies and personal code of conduct by the (SOSD) and represent the organisation in a loyal and responsible manner.
Working days:, Sunday to Thursday
Deadline to apply: 1/11/2021
Send you CV by email: [email protected] – and Please mention “CP Case Management Supervisor” in the subject of your email and cover letter.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted (Within 1 week).
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.