Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE IS NOW HIRING!
We are looking for 15 Customer Service representative to work REMOTE on a 6-month contract!
Targeted start date of May 23rd! 6 weeks of fully paid training on 1st shift !
- 4 day work week
- weekly payday
- FULLY remote
- Competitive pay [$22 to $25 /hr.]
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Provide superior customer care by troubleshooting customer/patient issues relating to product, services, and patient enrollment
- Respond to inquiries, complete order fulfillment and provide information to external and internal customers and accounts
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all customers, patients and internal associates
- Zticket/CRM Entry and compliance
- Inbound and outbound call work as assigned
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a – Call Center environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – especially Outlook; Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software; Salesforce.com preferred but not required
- Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, able to adapt quickly and positively to change, able to handle a fast-paced growth company environment
- Strong evidence of great customer service via phone, e-mail, fax or web modalities
- Must be patient and customer focused, demonstrating professionalism in stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate independent thinking and sound judgement skills not covered specifically in manuals or procedures
This is a remote opportunity and we require that all temps have the following technical capability at their home: High Speed internet over 50 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router.
- 50mbps+ for single person online
- 100Mbps+ if family is online together
Equal Opportunity Employer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.