Data Engineer Consultant
(20 hours / week)
Overview: Work as a data engineering consultant to help perform critical services to troubleshoot and reconcile errors in this company’s ETL pipeline.
Company: SF Bay Area non-profit healthcare company
- Find solutions to an issue that treats multiple valid reports of an identical time period as duplicates, thus rejecting them from being ingested into the database system
- Fix errors in Python database ingestion scripts
- Rerun full dataset, including 2020-2021 data, through ETL pipeline after #1 and #2 are resolved; produce Power BI output file
- Advanced mastery of SQL with an emphasis on MySQL Scripting
- Proven ability in managing Primary/ Foreign keys, experience with stored procedures, and CRUD (create, replace, update, delete) commands, to manipulate data in SQL
- Should have worked on SQL code base with other analysts
- Experience of working independently and a track record of taking initiative to innovate beyond the status quo
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.