We are seeking someone to provide strategic leadership, management and development of INTRAC’s consultancy & research services to deliver positive impact for civil society organisations, in line with INTRAC’s strategic priorities.
Working closely with our consultancy and research team, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for Principal Consultants, Research & Programme Coordinators and the Business Development Manager, as well as the performance of Associates consultants in the INTRAC network.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing INTRAC’s portfolio of consultancy and research services and grants to deliver INTRAC’s strategic and operational plans.
- Managing and developing INTRAC’s team of consultants and researchers to deliver quality and impactful services to clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and ensure evidence from our work is collected and disseminated to strengthen civil society and influence practice.
- Contributing to the leadership and management of INTRAC as a member of the management team and adviser to INTRAC’s Board, inspiring the whole organisation to achieve organisational goals.
Further information on the role can be found by downloading the job description.
This role will involve a need for regular travel, (at least 4 times per year to the INTRAC office in Oxford, and approximately 4-5 international week-long trips per annum, depending on the client portfolio).
How to apply
To apply, please download the application form and equal opportunities form from the INTRAC website. Then complete and submit these along with:
- your CV (maximum 4 A4 pages) and
- a cover letter (maximum 1 A4 page) explaining your interest in the role and how you meet the person specification for the role.
Please send applications to [email protected] by midnight UK time on Sunday 05 September 2021.
Interviews are expected to take place as follows:
- 1st interviews: 16 – 17 September 2021
- 2nd interviews: 23 – 24 September 2021
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.