We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Based on actual running condition, manage spare parts, make max & min quantity list.
- Collect and confirm technical requirement, updated documents.
- Review technical requirement and required quantity, take part in technical bidding opening, evaluation and clarification, track procurement progress and inspect goods when receiv
- Get to know the equipment and facilities, take part in emergent maintenance plan and provide technical support.
- Other temporarily assigned work.
- Must be Iraqi National
- Not less than 5 years of experience in design, production or maintenance in Solar, Cummins and Volvo generators, HV & LV electrical equipment such as motors, switchgears, transformers, soft starter or V Control system, Flow meter, level meter, pressure meter, etc.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- University graduates in electrical, automation, instrument, engineering related major.
- Skilled in Office software.
- To be healthy physically and mentally.
Please fill out and send your CV with below CV Format in Word document.
|Date of birth:|
|Language level:||1、 2、|
|Areas where worked|
|COMPANIES worked for|
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.