Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic
- Professional proficiency in English language.
- IT skills: Ability to effectively use standard office software, such as MS Office (Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Exchange). Ability to effectively use project management software and other information systems /databases.
- Good attitude and experience in working with agricultural producers, partners and allies.
- Excellent communication skills in building relationships with local contacts.
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible and sensitive in demanding situations; passion for working with others.
- Good understanding of, and commitment to, gender equity.
How To Apply
AVSI is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, to apply.
How to Apply (Application Process):
Interested candidates are required to send CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 01-05-2022. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, and based on urgency, AVSI may fill the position prior to the closing date.
Please mention job position in the subject of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.