Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Excellent artistic abilities, creativity, imagination and enthusiasm
- Maturity, patience and a calm, respectful manner
- Ability to inspire trust and provide an open atmosphere that encourages learning and participation
- A non-judgemental approach and ability to work with people from all walks of life
- Ability to deal with difficult, perhaps painful and embarrassing situations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice of psychotherapy and the role art can play in treatment
How To Apply
Application should contain the following two attachments:
- Cover letter (Word or PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae (Word or PDF)
- Two up to date and recent references required (write in CV).
Please submit your CV in English to [email protected] and with “ Art Therapist – Nin” in the subject line
The deadline is 21 October 2021, by 4:30 pm. Only short-listed applications will subsequently be called for interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The short listed candidates will have to travel at their own expense to the place of recruitment. No compensation whatsoever will be given for transport or other.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.