The Assistant supports the Management Team with the financial and administration processes ensuring reliable, transparent & timely financial and administrative information needed by FiBL Europe to manage its resources and the funds entrusted to it by its donors & partners.
Under the supervision of the Management Team, the Finance & Administrative Assistant responsibilities will be as follows:
Assist the Management Team in finance matters to ensure an effective management of the financial resources of FiBL Europe according to internal procedures: ensure that financial records are kept accurate and up to date; process expenses claims; manage filing/archiving of all financial documents and admin files
Assist the Management Team in administration and financial matters of ongoing projects of FiBL Europe: support in the preparation and organization of FiBL Europe`s workshops and events; support related administrative and financial activities of related projects
- Professional education in Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Working experience in administration, accounting and payment transactions
- Good language skills (spoken and written) in English as well as in French and/or Dutch
- Proven MS Office skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
What we can offer:
- An open-end employment (80%-100%) starting in July 2022 or upon agreement
- An exciting opportunity for career development in the field of organic agriculture
- Attractive contractual terms and remuneration packages and flexible working conditions
For further questions please contact Miguel de Porras, phone +32 483 51 69 31, [email protected]
Please send your application documents (motivation letter, CV, certificates and references) stating the position to [email protected] before 31 May 2022.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.