Organization: IRC - International Rescue Committee
- The position is based in Herat Field Office. The incumbent may be required to travel through district if required. The finance Assistant is responsible to report to Sr. Finance Officer who will assign duties as appropriate, under the overall supervisor of the Field Coordinator/Finance Controller.
- Attending cash for NFI distribution and drought affected families in the planned area (distribution center).
- Ensure that all beneficiaries received their money based on the approved distribution list
- Maintain the accounts, following relevant IRC rule and regulation.
- Ensures the management of the data files and the appropriate filing of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports.
- Maintain payment record of all invoices received.
- Prepares the bi-monthly and monthly spreadsheet and submit to supervisor.
- Prepare monthly cash forecast and submit to Kabul Finance department under pre review of Senior Finance Officer
- Any other task assigned by supervisor in accordance with IRC policy and regulations.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.