Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the–Finance Data Analyst- Data Migration in London orat any existing Save the Children International office location.
Save the Children International (SCI) is undergoing significant transformation across a number of core business procedures, systems, and structures, through the implementation of a number of High Performing Organization (HPO) Change Projects.
One Programme is CAPP (Coding, Agresso, PPM PRIME) which has four core strands:
- Deploys a new global financial data model and finance system (Agresso)
- Introduce a new project management methodology (PMM) to improve the quality of our programming for children
- Deliver a technology solution (PRIME) that enables the new PMM
- Deliver this solution not only to Save the Children International but also across the Membership
This programme will transform existing project management, monitoring and financial data management processes into standardised systems and solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in data analysis and finance to develop an understanding of charity sector project management processes and interventions as well as an insight into the financial systems we use within the organisation.
The Finance Data Analyst reports directly into SCI Centre’s finance function, but is positioned within the SCI Deployment workstream of the CAPP programme to provide Data Migration support to the deployment of the programme in Country and Regional offices. The CAPP programme has developed a global solution, which includes the systems Agresso, PRIME and AMS, which is now being implemented in country and Regional offices. The main role of the Finance Data analyst is to ensure the integrity of the Financial Data that is migrated and converted into the new Financial Data Model within the Agresso finance system.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience of data migration or data analysis
- Highly proficient at MS Excel with exceptional attention to detail
- A strong results orientation and attention to detail;
- A proven ability to deliver to the highest standards in a fast-paced and complex environment, with high quick turnaround times
- Ability to work independently and judge when to ask for advice or inputs
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills
- A good level of knowledge and experience of using finance systems, ideally Agresso
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload; to work effectively under pressure; and to organise and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met.
- A team player, able to work with other functions to find the best solution for the organisation as a whole.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Jira
- Experience of working within financial systems improvement projects
- Experience or knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience within global, multicultural, matrix organisations.
We can offer circa £40,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work – Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.