Save the Children
The Finance Officer for Budget and Controllership will have critical role in the budget controllership and analysis which will support Program Implementers in terms of variance analysis, managing funding gaps, and strategic allocation of funds. Furthermore, the Post holder will work closely with Finance Director and Senior Finance Manager in top level analysis of the master budget and spending gaps to be able to come-up with an effective budgeting structure and process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have completed a degree in accounting, having a CPA an advantage
* Must have at least 3 to 5 years work experience in finance department, 3 years of which from an international organization or nonprofit/voluntary sector. International experience is preferred
* Understanding of grants management and financial systems and procedures.
* Experience in a computerized environment and knowledge in the use of accounting packages (knowledge of AGRESSO is highly preferred)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to perform multi- tasking and ability to work on tight deadlines.
* Ability to work in a multicultural/cross cultural environment. Adaptable, flexible with a high level of work ethics.
* Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation; abide by and implement Save the Children’s Eight Agency Policies including Child Safety.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS42NTgxOS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.