Iraqi Organization for Woman And Future
– Oversee the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers, etc.
– Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
– Preparing and maintaining donor agreements and staff contracts.
– Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
– Obtain approvals from the Director and from the donors on all procurements and purchases for the projects and for the organization.
– Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
– Provide orientation and training to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
– Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to donors.
– Oversee the financial audits of all projects of the organization.
– Provide financial inputs for proposal development, project management, Human Resource Management policies, logistics, travel, and other areas of administration.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related fields.
– Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
– Good knowledge of MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
– Good knowledge in correspondences and meetings with the donors
– Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
– Relevant experience in a non-profit organization
– Ease in written and spoken English and Arabic
– Good organizational skills, punctuality, and ability to meet deadlines
– More education or experience may be preferred.
– Team spirit
– Ethical behavior.
How To Apply
To apply for the job, please insert the job title in the e-mail subject and send your C.V to : [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.