ETN Global is a non-profit membership association based in Brussels, Belgium.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Financial Administrator.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsibility of the daily financial management and transaction records
- Filing and pre-accounting support to ETN accountant and the Managing Director
- Prepare quarterly draft financial reports to our Managing Director and input for yearly budget
- Financial reporting on EU projects
- Maintain and oversee employee records (contracts, timesheets etc.)
- Management of payroll and liaison with the social secretariat
- Management of membership applications, invoicing and follow-up activities, providing optimum services to members
- Event & meeting support: budget, registrations and lunch/dinner reservations
- Manage membership contact database, accounts and correspondence (new/potential members, resignations, updating mailing lists and databases, etc.)
- ETN office management (office supplies and office services)
- Provide general support to the staff in office administration
Ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management or in a similar field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in EU-funded projects and financial reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of Belgian Accounting rules and Belgian Labour Law would be an asset
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with ability to advance on parallel tasks without losing track of details
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a focused and productive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of French or Dutch is highly recommended (other languages would be an asset)
- Good affinity with MS Office applications and IT in general
- A friendly working environment in a small and dynamic team
- Great networking opportunities with our member organisations globally
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Björkqvist at [email protected] with the subject “Financial Administrator” by 30 December 2021. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. For more information on the job and about ETN, please visit www.etn.global/about-etn/vacancies/ .
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the UNJOBVACANCIES Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.