Save the Children
To manage the SCI Sudan fleet assets in accordance in accordance with operational needs and in compliance with the required standard procedures and systems as determined by SCI Sudan standard fleet management systems and procedures and provide effective and efficient resource planning and scheduling for all fleet assets within Sudan. The Job holder will also ensure that security, safety and legal requirements are observed and followed by all SCI Sudan employees in all areas concerning vehicle support.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- A minimum graduate Degree in Administrative Sciences, Logistics/Transport/Fleet Management or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution, post graduate training in any field of vehicle’s management is desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven supervisory experience in fleet management either in a corporate or humanitarian environment. Recognised technical qualifications in fleet management are desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of automotive mechanics is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems.
- Full computer literacy on windows system and software is mandatory.
- Analytical ,good documentation, basic budgetary and financial management skills.
- Strategic and long term planning skills necessary for planning and implementing transport/fleet management processes and procedures.
- Strong planning and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to manage staff and relations between them and program staff they support.
- Valid driving Licence for all relevant classes.
- Time management.
- Diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Effective interpersonal skills- oral and written communication skills
Contract duration: 1 year
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agent
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4zNzg2Mi4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.