IDB: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
We are currently looking for dynamic, experienced, and resourceful Consultant who enjoys working in a fast-paced, diverse, and motivated environment to join the team front office team to provide administrative support to KIC´s manager in a broad range of technical and administrative functions and to aid KIC´s units in the coordination of the agenda and general administrative support when required.
You will work with a multidisciplinary team to improve lives and overcome the development challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean
What you’ll do:
The main activities to be performed are
- Manage office correspondence:
- Receive general calls, inquiries, requests and correspondence, responding/ forwarding as appropriate
- Place and receive calls for KIC Manager and other KIC units chief and group heads;
- Draft/edit and/or send general correspondence and emails
- Siscor (when required): Review and delegate assigned correspondence, following up with the respective individual
- Arrange calendars/meetings:
- Coordinate requests for meetings organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointment.
- Arrange meetings and set up the equipment for the meetings as required
- Arrange hospitality and documents for international meetings as requested;
- Take dictation and minutes
- Ensure all relevant documentation for meetings, travel and tasks are prepared in advance and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the information is thorough;
- Ensure effective management of records in the office:
- Keep all contact directories updated, etc.
- Keep all documentation duly filed. Select information and records in specified format or on the basis of general instructions for use by others in preparing reports, correspondence, technical papers and general reference documents.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements, in connection with others if necessary, and ensure arrangements in place for the manager match his requirements.
- Handled multi-faceted responsibilities including small purchasing, bill payments, petty cash management, travel arrangements and statement of expenses preparation.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs, coordinate space assignment, as necessary
- Provide information and advice on the application of IDB administrative policies.
- Support KIC front office team in matters related to scheduling, supplies, travel and other administrative matters.
- Assist in the preparation, editing and finalizing correspondence, emails, meeting agendas, minutes Provided administrative support and workflow management to improve everyday processes and procedures and any other documents
- Help disseminate information internally and sharing of good practices Front Office and the other Divisions/Units
- Liaise with clients, senior management and KIC Personnel
- Provide other technical and administrative support
What you’ll need:
- Citizenship:You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries. We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
- Consanguinity:You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related fields. Years of relevant experience will be particularly considered.
- Experience:At least 2 years of relevant experience at national/international level in similar roles.
- Languages:Oral and written proficiency in English and Spanish.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com you saw this job posting.