Consultant (m/f/d) for EU Service Contracts (Tender)
Full Time Position 100% (38 Hours per Week)
Goethe – Institut Brüssel
The Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institute, active worldwide. We promote the study of German abroad and encourage international cultural exchange.
The remit of the position will include the following main activities:
- Advising Goethe-Instituts worldwide on the preparation of tender applications with a focus on EU-funded tenders;
- Identifying and preparing information on EU service contracts for the Goethe-Institut;
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders and in the procurement of all relevant documents;
- Supporting the preparation of financial plans and checking the formal correctness of the bids;
- Contributing to the institutional development of the business area;
- Supporting approved contracts with regard to contract management and monitoring;
- Conducting training on service contracts.
Our requirements – competencies:
- University diploma;
- Experience in the acquisition of EU third-party funds and the preparation of project budgets;
- Experience in European educational/cultural programmes and external aid programmes would be an advantage;
- Experience in communicating with EU institutions;
- Ability to work with attention to detail and to deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team and service oriented;
- Analytical and economic thinking skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English (German and another foreign language desirable).
We are offering
- an interesting position with a diverse field of activity, the possibility of telework and a corresponding salary based on the employment conditions currently applicable at the Goethe-Institut Brussels based on the current remuneration scale (B1);
- a varied and meaningful job in a friendly corporate culture, characterised by openness, diversity and curiosity;
- Flexible working time models (mobile working, flexitime, part-time), good work-life balance;
- opportunities for further training;
- 29 days’ holiday (5AT/week), 13.92 monthly salary;
- a modern office building in a central location.
The Goethe-Institut stands for diversity among all employees. We welcome applications from all interested parties, regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, gender, ideology, disability or sexual identity.
In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, applications from people with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration.
The Goethe-Institut strives for a balanced gender ratio at all hierarchical levels and pay grades.
Please send us a complete application, including the usual documents and our application form by 17.11.2021 at the latest to the head of administration of the Goethe-Institut Brussels, Ms Annette Huerre, Rue Belliard 58/Belliardstraat 58, 1040 Brussels.
Mail: [email protected]
Don’t forget to mention unjobvacancies.com when applying.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.