Organization: IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Review monthly and quarterly narrative reports and provide feedback to relevant sectors
- Take lead in internal coordination with programs and finance for submission of narrative and financial report
- Develop reporting calendar and track reporting timelines from contracts and agreements and share donor reporting templates with teams ahead of time.
- Support the Grants Manager in grant opening, review and closing meetings, including with IRC partners, to ensure that grants are implemented in compliance with the IRC and relevant donor regulations,
- Ensure that all contracts, agreements, and project key documents are uploaded on box and maintain filing and documentation of grant and program activities in coordination with relevant sector supervisors and coordinators to ensure institutional knowledge.
- Review success stories and case studies and ensure that they meet donor guidelines
- Participate in Grant opening, progress review and grant closing meetings.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all departments, partners, organizations and actors.
- Maintain a broad and deep understanding of donor policies, regulations, and procedures and assist program technical leads and operations staff with understanding them.
- Raise compliance issues proactively with the Grants Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.