Al-Mesalla Organization for Human Resources Development
Terms of Reference
Title: Guard – Ramadi
Duty Station: Anbar – Ramadi
Brief description of the organization
Al Mesalla for Human Resources Development is a non-governmental organization established in 2004 registered in Baghdad and Erbil with headquarters located in Erbil. The organization is working at disseminating a culture of human rights and peace building in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. The organization is currently working along 3 programs: a non-violence and peace building program developing peace capacities within the community; a women and Gender program empowering women to take an active role in the community and a Human Rights Program which focuses especially on enhancing freedom of expression. Since June 2014, Al Mesalla developed services to the growing refugee and displaced community settling in the Kurdish Region of Iraq by participating to distributing emergency support and establishing empowerment and livelihoods programs for displaced women in particular.
IRC Cooperation with Al Mesalla Organization will provide the project, Improving Safety and Economic Opportunities for Vulnerable IDPs and Returnees in Iraq This program aims to improve service access, socio-economic empowerment and enhance recognition for Iraqi IDPs, Returnees and Host community
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
· Protection of Livelihood & Social cohesion building against theft, damage, infringement or accidents.
· Provide a visible presence of safety and security.
· Identify and investigate suspicious behavior, threats and informal activity.
· Monitor the entrance and departure of employees and visitors according to the specified protocol.
· Detecting and confronting unauthorized persons and violators of security procedures.
· Report violations of the rules and violations of the manager.
· Control and prevent the movement of prohibited substances inside and outside the property.
· Checks for external property for maintenance, breakdown, or hazard problems
· Liaising with relevant parties to deal with illegal or irregular activities
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experience as a Guard
- Preference will be given to the people from Ramadi city.
- Ability to work under pressure
- diploma or High school Degree
- Speaks Arabic
- 1 year Experience in the field of working with NGO
How To Apply
Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy
and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview
candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any
stage of the recruitment process.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline
How TO APPLY
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter as a PDF or WORD to ([email protected]), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application.
subject : Guard – Ramadi
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.