Janat Al-Frdaws Foundation For Relief and Development
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Full Time Working, No other engagements
- University degree in Medical field or any related to medical
- 2-5 years’ experience in public health sector or in INGO/NGO in health, and in implementing health programs/projects, coordination, and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Health legislations in Iraq, and in coordination and communication with line agencies, Governmental Health institution and NGOs/INGOs
- Previous experience working in the district and Regions targeted by the project
- Good computer skills (word, excel, power point),
- Iraqi national FEMALE with excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English (from Salaheddine).
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- Ability to work under stress and within tight deadlines.
How To Apply
Subject line must read: JF Health and protection officer- Salaheddine
Note: Applications for male will be ignored also if doesn’t meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.