Tender Title: HIA THE PROCUREMENT OF TWO NEW OLIVE PRESS MACHINES AND RELATED CIVIL WORK
Tender No: 19104 P33
Location: Mosul, Nineveh & Haditha, Anbar
Tender Package Available from: 2022-05-09
Deadline for Offer Submission: 2022-05-19 at noon (Iraqi Time)
HIA – the procurement of two new Olive press machines and related civil work
Tender title: the procurement of two new olive press machines and related civil works in Ninewa and Anbar governorates, Iraq.
Location:, Mosul, Nineveh governorate and Haditha, Anbar governorate, Iraq.
Tender package available from: 10-05-2022
Deadline for offer submission: 19th May 2022, 12:00 PM, Iraqi time.
Reference (please quote on all relevant documentation): 19104_P33
Hungarian Interchurch Aid (HIA) is a community that provides efficient assistance to those in need or in crisis through the power of unity. HIA is an internationally acknowledged civil society organization. HIA’s main objective is to facilitate the integration of families seeking a way out of poverty.
Hungarian Interchurch Aid (HIA) is implementing Qudra 2 Programme in Kurdistan Region of Iraq and Central Iraq. Qudra 2 is a regional action financed by the EU Regional Trust Fund, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Spanish Development Agency (AECID) and seeking to contribute to mitigating the destabilising effects of the protracted Syrian and Iraqi crises and to better respond to the resilience needs of refugees, internally displaced persons (IDP), returnees and host communities.
Under Qudra 2 programme, HIA invites all qualified and specialized contractors to participate in the Tender of the procurement of two new olive press machines and related civil works in Nineveh- and Anbar governorates, Iraq.
How to apply for the tender?
- Please, observe and comply with all conditions listed in the attached Call for Tender.
- Interested parties shall fill out the Acknowledgement Letter by then and send it back to the email address provided.
- All bids, including the technical and financial offers must be separate (not mixed) and each should be placed in its own sealed and stamped envelope. These envelopes should then be placed in another sealed envelope or package and hand-delivered to Hungarian Interchurch Aid’s office in Erbil.
- The tender documents shall be marked with all relevant information in detail, including date, time, and place for the submission of the Tender.
- Participation in tendering is open only to the general contracting or construction companies – participating either individually or in a group (consortium) of tenderers – which are established and registered in Iraq.
- Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
The deadline for receiving questions about this tender is: 16th May 2022 at 12:00 PM Iraq Local Time.
Closing date for bid submissions is 19th May 2022, 12:00 PM, Iraqi time.
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this tender notice.