Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Hope for Justice is committed to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion. If you feel that your skills and experience fit one of our roles then we would welcome your application regardless of your background.
Hope for Justice is restructuring and growing! We are looking to add a Non Profit Regional Manager to our North Carolina Comprehensive Regional Center (NC Center). As a Non Profit Regional Manager you will be tasked with ensuring the successful operation of the NC Center. The ideal candidate will have a strong and professional external reputation and working relationships as well as strong internal leadership of a high-performing team. This position will have oversight and leadership over all programs in the Hope for Justice North Carolina Regional Center that include our Rescue Programs, Restore Programs, Reform strategy, training, and outreach and will also work in close partnership with our Finance, Partnerships and Communications departments on behalf of the NC Center.
We are so excited for the growth coming in North Carolina! Hope for Justice offers a flexible working environment with a leadership team that focuses on the work/life balance and mental health of their employees. We are passionate about ending modern slavery and human trafficking. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, than Hope for Justice may be the place for you!
- Oversight and leadership of the Hope for Justice North Carolina Regional Center.
- Management of all programs under the Regional Center structure.
- Serve as the face of Hope for Justice North Carolina, presenting a high professional standard.
- In coordination with the US Finance Director, provide supportive oversight of the financial functioning and budget of the North Carolina hub.
- Ensure the effective running and success of the North Carolina operation, with high performance outputs and outcomes.
- Line Management of Program leadership and operational staff.
- Proactively manage programmatic and operational risks, maintaining a live risk management register and issue log. Manage any incidents in line with policies and protocols.
- Ensure all appropriate policies are adhered to by the team, with a particular emphasis on anti-fraud and safeguarding.
- Represent Hope for Justice with state-level key stakeholders, including supporters, state and Federal governments, businesses, etc.
- Undertake efforts in outreach, training, and fundraising to generate community wide support, and to increase name and brand recognition of Hope for Justice
- Work collaboratively with a range of colleagues across departments and within the wider organization, as well as with external stakeholders.
- Generate reports, presentations, and conduct research as needed and requested.
- Assist the US Programs Director as necessary.
- Assist with other ad hoc operational projects as required.
- Ensure harmonious working relationships with all Hope for Justice departments and staff.
- Work at all times in line with HFJ policies and procedures and the wider strategy, culture and ethos of Hope for Justice.
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in the Hope for Justice Safeguarding policies, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with our work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Benefits of working at Hope for Justice: Hope for Justice is committed to supporting our staff’s wellbeing and offers competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits to our staff. This includes generous paid vacation and public holiday entitlement, company sick pay, generous maternity and paternity pay and access to the Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Salary: Up to $85,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 13th May 2022 – applications will be viewed on a rolling basis.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which include criminal records checks, in line with our Global background checks policy. Hope for Justice participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, as part of the referencing process we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.