We are looking for candidates from all around the world who are passionate about HR and data analytics and able to relocate to Copenhagen (Denmark) to join our team. We expect the successful intern to join the team by the end of November 2021.
Summary of Key Functions
1 Provides support to recruitment and data analysis, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Support to outreach efforts
- Participation in recruitment exercises
- Maintenance and improvement of a recruitment dashboard in Google data studio
- Design and analysis of various surveys (on candidate experience, onboarding, etc.)
- Development of various tools to enable evidence-based HR decision making
2 Ensures efficient support to Innovation projects, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Research on various HR topics (talent attraction, best practices in recruitment, etc.)
- Enhancement of existing business processes
- Contribution to various innovation projects
3 Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing and contribution to product/process efficiency, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Contributions to knowledge management projects
- Provide suggestions for policy improvements
- Support process efficiency initiatives
- Provide input to the development and maintenance of corporate systems and tools
- Completion of secondary / high school or equivalent is required.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in, or have recently completed (within three years prior to the application date of the internship) a Bachelor/Master’s/Ph.D. Degree in a relevant area, preferably in HR, Psychology, Communications or Business Administration.
- Completion of an Advanced University Degree would be an asset.
- Experience in an international environment, in HR, Communications and/or Change Management would be a strong asset.
- Excellent English writing skills are required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (Google Suite/Workspace OR Microsoft Office) and experience in handling web-based systems is required.
- Strong interest and exposure to data analysis is required.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish would be an asset.
How to apply
Please submit your application via UNOPS Jobs by the 29 September 2021.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.