NPA (Norwegian People Aid)
- Work within the framework of NPA core values
- Act as an ambassador for NPA, through professionalism and conduct
- Adhere to all NPA policies, regulations and procedures
- Maintain and care for all equipment issued by NPA and for any loss or damage, you will be liable for repair or replacement
- Follow all verbal and/or written instructions, unless in direct violation of safety and duty of care
- Ensure a safe workplace and protect all staff and equipment from damage/ injury
- HRO will assist SHRO in Anbar projects in all HR matters. This will be in line with the NPA Iraq policy and strategy framework and in line with NPA global policies.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures for local and international staff
- Responsible to collect social security and taxes documents from Haditha &An’a projects and sharing it with the HR Ramadi office.
- Follow up with HR projects (Haditha &An’a) all data sheets (program staff list, database, leave balance sheets, reports, archiving, staff leaves a request on SP, update all required documents/information on SP).
- Supervising the process of collecting the monthly local staff timesheet by the HRA in Haditha & An’a projects.
- Assist SHRO-Anbar to facilitate the recruitment process, including developing job descriptions, arranging position approvals for new positions, preparing advertisements, preparing employment contracts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates in coordination with relevant department managers and PjM.
- Collect all CVs from Haditha& An’a projects and send it to HR Ramadi office.
- Manage and prepare interview forms, design general questions for interviews and schedule dates for interviewing of new candidates.
- Security check for the new employee on specific website.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Follow up and reporting monthly, training, performance evaluation for local staff.
- Ability to travel to any location as required to relieve other HR staff as required.
- Other tasks assign by supervisor. Specific duties.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor of administration and/or HR Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- More than two-year experience in this field
- Experience in working with International NGO`s
- Verbal proficiency in English and Arabic languages.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other essential programs.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and understanding skills.
- Able to work effectively under stressful situations, & adapt to, difficult conditions.
- Willingness & ability to travel within the country
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their C. Vs via [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be EHR-21-048
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
- CVs must be in English Language.
- Links to C. Vs will not be considered.
- C.Vs without home address will not be considered.
- NPA is an equal opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone call.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.