The Career Development and Mobility Specialist is a highly specialized and experienced HR Professional. You will be responsible for developing and driving two interlinked career programs, Career Development and Mobility, both central to talent management in UNFPA.
You will report to the Chief, Career Development and Talent Mobility.
The Career Development and Mobility Specialist is responsible for developing a coherent career framework for UNFPA and driving the key program areas within that framework. These include a global mobility architecture covering policies, processes and practices on staff rotation and an interlinked succession planning approach which develops a bench strength for leadership positions throughout the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
Advanced degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration, Public Administration or related discipline.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Seven years of relevant progressively responsible experience in HR management related to talent sourcing, recruitment, branding and/or workforce planning, some of which should be in a globally present company or an international organization;
• Recognized expert in talent management;
• Demonstrated professional competence in the delivery of innovative career services, including succession programs, in a multicultural environment;
• Experience in working with external providers of assessment center services;
• Familiarity with assessment methodologies;
• Track record in driving successful global mobility programs;
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at highest leadership levels;
• Proven project management skills coupled with strong collaboration and team skills;
• Excellent written and oral communications skills:
• Proven analytical skills;
• Strong client orientation and outreach skills;
• Ability to influence effectively;
• Familiarity with the international development sector would be an asset.
Fluency in English; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
UNFPA – United Nations Population Fund
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.