For more than 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies.
Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in 30 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
MdM-France recently conducted a fact-finding mission in the neighbouring countries of Ukraine to assess the needs of people displaced by the conflict.
MdM-F is starting operations in Poland, Moldova and Romania to support refugees for a better access to healthcare.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In the context of mission opening for the Ukrainian emergency response, and under the supervision of the general coordinator, you provide technical support to the administrative coordinators of three missions (Poland, Moldova and Romania).
More specifically, your main responsibilities are:
- Define, adapt, plan and supervise the implementation of the mission’s human resources frameworks, procedures and policies while respecting the local context, local legislation and MdM policies and values
- Contribute, with the administrative coordinators, to the elaboration of HR strategies in line with the missions strategy, the local HR regulations and MdM HR protocols
- Provide technical support to the administrative coordinators on the organisational charts, job descriptions elaboration, updating and monitoring of HR budget
- Supervise, follow up and provide technical support in the writing and implementation of the HR contractual framework for national staff and for expatriated staff
- Develop recruitment process tools and set-up of validation
- Participate in the recruitment of HR staff within the three intervention countries
- Develop and conduct HR management training and reinforce the capacity building of HR staff
- Liaise with other international NGOs Admin/HR coordinators
- Elaborate HR reports and contribute to all other reports by providing relevant data related to the position
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 3 months
Position based in Poland (Cracow), with regular travels in Romania and Moldova
Starting date: As soon as possible
Gross monthly salary: 2 860 euros
Premium equal to one month salary paid in two instalments – minimum of 6 months seniority required
Expatriation bonus (10% gross salary per month)
Transportation cost, vaccines and visas covered
22.5 RTT (recovery days) per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year
Health insurance (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
Teleworking agreement for positions eligible to telework: 110 days/year (minimum of 1 day per week onsite)
Given the current circumstances of Covid-19 pandemic, we are taking special measures to apply health protocols and hygiene measures to guarantee the safety of our staff.
Médecins du Monde promotes trainings and internal mobility
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources management
At least 4 years of working experience in a humanitarian context as HR coordinator, administrative coordinator or in HR management
Experience with MdM is an added value
Experience in capacity building
Experience in negotiation and relationships with authorities in a moving and difficult legal context
Diplomacy, negotiation, and networking skills
Ability to work under a minimum of supervision
Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability, capacity to take initiatives
Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory
You embrace the core values and support the proactive philosophy of Médecins du Monde.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde reserves the right to fill the vacancy before the closing date for applications.
MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.
How to apply
To apply, click on the following link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JHqoTtEy?idpartenaire=128
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.