- Djibouti, Djibouti
United Nations Children's Fund
UNICEF Djibouti seeks a dynamic and innovative Human Resources Business Partner to lead the implementation of HR client services across the entire employee lifecycle.
- Provide accurate and timely advice to clients on HR processes and policies, ensuring the highest level of client-orientation.
- Proactively advise clients on the resolution of human resources issues ensuring equitable and transparent solutions that protects both the staff and organizations interests in accordance with policies, regulations and procedures.
- Develop recruitment plans with hiring managers to attract the highest caliber for UNICEF’s positions.
- Promote the organizational goals and targets for gender equity and cultural diversity.
- In collaboration with business owners, support the design and delivery of learning plans for staff.
- Contribute to the mapping of competencies for all staff included in the assigned client portfolio, assisting in the development of a comprehensive framework in support of the development of the talent pipeline.
- Research on efficient and cost-effective learning products which enable staff to develop their skills and competencies.
- Participate as a resource person in capacity building initiatives to enhance the competencies of clients/stakeholders.
- Provide orientation briefings to new staff.
- Promote honest and continuing feedback between staff and managers.
- Provide advice to manages in addressing underperformance.
HR Data Analytics:
- Collect, interpret and analyze HR data to help inform decision making on HR processes and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality.
- Coordinate with country offices and partners to provide assistance in their HR information management.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- Two years of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Fluency in English and French is required. Knowledge of Arabic or a local language is an asset.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.