Handicap International / Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is an independent and impartial international solidarity association, which intervenes in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside people with disabilities and the vulnerable, it acts and speaks out to meet their basic needs and improve their living conditions. It is committed to promoting respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Since its creation in 1982, HI has set up development programmes in more than 60 countries and intervenes in many emergency situations. Today, we have a budget of approximately 150 million euros, with 3500 employees worldwide.
HI is committed to an employment policy for workers with disability. Please do not hesitate to inform us of any accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process or in the job.
Find more information about the association: www.hi.org.
CONTEXT: On the basis of a job creation, come and participate in the development of our Inclusion Technical Assistance as the inclusion Technical Assistance expert – Inclusive Employment!
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
Your main responsibility is to implement Inclusive Employment Technical Assistance (ITA) – i.e HI consultancies for employers in our countries of operation, to support them to be more inclusive of people with disabilities; and to support/strengthen others HI technical colleagues to do the same.
You will also be able to support the setting up and implementation of other Inclusion technical assistance in which your expertise on the inclusion of persons with disabilities can be mobilized.
In order to achieve this objective,
1) You carry out Inclusive Employment ITAs
- You implement Inclusive Employment ITAs directly with clients worldwide, for headquarters or for HI programs
- You co-write technical and financial proposals for Inclusive Employment ITAs (for HI headquarter and fields)
- You co-define the contents and methodological tools for the realization of inclusive employment ITAs
2) You ensure the consolidation and sharing of Inclusive employment ITA methods and tools
- You develop and enrich the “Inclusive Employment” ITA toolbox, according to the different possible service offers
- You develop the tools and train HI teams directly on these methods and tools.
- You collaborate with the Economic Inclusion team of specialists in sharing tools, methodologies and practices
3) You participate in the prospection and sale of “Inclusive Employment” ITAs.
- You take an active part in international networking in the Business and Disability networks
- If necessary, you will support the ITA Sales and Marketing officer or the Economic Inclusion Policy and Development Officer in the commercial prospecting/sales of “Inclusive Employment” ITAs
- You support the ITA Sales and Marketing Manager in the design of marketing tools dedicated to “inclusive employment” ITAs, if relevant.
4) In a transversal way, you are involved in the development of others ITAs, in particular the basic skills of “inclusion and disability”.
5) You support the communication, administrative and financial follow-up of the “inclusive employment” ITAs
You have at least 6 years’ experience in the field of disability, in particular in relation to access and inclusion issues within mainstream actors and/or services.
You must have at least 3 years’ experience in the field of professional inclusion of people with disabilities: you must be familiar with or have experienced and analyzed discrimination and barriers to the employment of persons with disabilities.
You also have experience in providing consultancy/support to regular private clients and are able to train and coach.
You are mobile (national and international travel may be regular, depending on ITA opportunities, and of variable duration (from a few days to a month, depending on requirements) and are culturally adaptable.
You are a good listener and enjoy working in a team
You are fluent in written and spoken English and can technically speak and write in French
WORKING CONDITIONS :
• Non-managerial position in a team of 5 professionals under construction
• Position requiring regular and reactive mobility in France and worldwide,
• Luncheon vouchers
• Mutual Insurance
• Day package (212 days) with 9.5 weeks CP/RTT to be taken annually
• Advantageous telework agreement
• Possible reasonable accommodation and adaptation of the working conditions, depending on profile
How to apply
You can only online by attaching a CV and cover letter. Thank you to precise in your cover letter the possible adaptation you may need to access to the recruitment communication tools (phone meeting, online meeting, documents reading and writing..)
Only those selected for the position will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.