UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, gender identity and sexual orientation, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. UNICEF’s office is accessible to a certain extent, and employees are entitled to reasonable accommodations that are needed for ensuring equitable working conditions.
The UNICEF Serbia Private Sector Partnership plan for 2021-2022 focuses on ambitious targets for the income growth both from the individuals and the business sector. Pledge income growth represents a strategic focus of the office. Telemarketing services are required to support the pledge acquisition of individual and business sector donors, as well as the cultivation and upgrade of the existing donors.
Duration of the assignment: November 2021 – March 2022 (with a possibility for extension)
Work Assignment Overview:
Individual contractors will be required to provide telemarketing services for the recruitment of individual and business sector one-off and regular donors with the following initiatives:
- Follow-up on the house list appeals and conversion to monthly gifts,
- Upgrade of regular donors,
- Cultivation/stewardship/upgrade of RPSMS donors,
- Cultivation and retention of the regular monthly donations,
- Support the direct mail campaign to business entities for cash acquisition,
- Support the direct mail campaign to business sector for pledge acquisition.
Telemarketing based on the script provided by UNICEF to the:
- one-off individual donors to convert them to pledge donors,
- business entities for cash donations to the specific programmes,
- business entities with the proposition to provide monthly support to UNICEF.
- At least secondary school degree.
- Two years of progressive and measurable proven experience in customer relations, administration and data entry.
- Ability to analyse data and apply technical expertise.
- Experience in working with online databases is an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- A high level of customer-orientation.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both Serbian and English.
- Good command of MS Excel.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For every child, you must demonstrate UNICEF’s core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, and on any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will therefore undergo reference and background checks.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify on the application form/indicate in your cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.