SWEDO-The Swedish Development Aid Organization
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree in sociology or human science;
- At least two years’ experience in the same position or field;
- Fluency in Kurdish and Arabic languages, English is a plus;
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources;
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for Capability to create strong partnerships among all program stakeholders.
- Attention to detail when working with information and describing the complaints and referral mechanism.
- Ability to learn new skills and new technologies.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines required.
- Working in close partnership with other officers, mobilizers and community volunteers in a respectful and effective manner.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to [email protected] Subject line must read: S-IR-VA-22020, Information Feedback Point Officer (IFP)- Erbil
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
SWEDO organization has a zero-tolerance policy of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) on SWEDO staff members, employees or any other persons engaged and controlled by SWEDO Contractors, this includes any kind of sexual harassment, and discrimination. The staff members and all contract type holders shall protect against and prevent sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA). All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.