Centre for European Policy Studies
You will become a member of the Energy, Resources and Climate Change team and contribute to the work and projects of the unit.
- You will participate in international teams that carry out research projects;
- You will monitor the regulatory framework for low-carbon transition, circular economy, climate change and/or energy in the EU and selected member states;
- You will do desk research on relevant topics;
- You will assist in data collection and summarise findings in written form;
- You will assist in identifying and acquiring new research projects;
- You will assist in organising seminars, workshops and other events and performing communication activities;
- Other related tasks as required.
- You are enrolled as a student for the full duration of the internship, and about to complete a Master in economics, international relations, political/social sciences, or equivalent. A particular focus on sustainability, climate change, renewable energy, ecological/environmental economics, energy or equivalent would count as a plus;
- You have a demonstrable interest in resources/circular economy, climate change and/or energy-related issues policy. You have conducted research assignments on one (or more) of these topics;
- You have experience with data gathering and a good command of Excel. Knowledge of other statistical programmes is a plus;
- You have an excellent command of English, both orally and in writing;
- Experience in providing presentations and organising events will be considered as a plus.
- You are able to work in a research team comprising junior and senior colleagues and work under the supervision of a CEPS researcher;
- You enjoy teamwork and are open to giving and receiving feedback;
- You are flexible, organised and respect deadlines.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on unjobvacancies.com
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.